Registration Process - Continuing Students
Every student needs to register for each Academic Year to continue their studies at DBS
Registration by Email
- Re-Registration details are emailed to all continuing students. (For students who passed all modules in the summer these emails will be sent towards the end of July).
- For those students awaiting the release of repeat results in September, your re-registration email will be sent following the release of these results.
- If you have any queries in relation to your modules for the upcoming year, please contact your programme co-ordinator.
- Once the registration email has been completed and sent back you will be registered for the new academic year. Upon payment of the relevant fees, your existing student card will become active again for the new academic year.
- Timetables and Academic Calendars for the upcoming year are available on the website.
If you have not received the re-registration email, please email email@example.com to request it to be re-sent to you.