CSR Award - Virtual Mount Everest Challenge
This CSR Award is in recognition towards the elite staff of Dublin Business School who have worked hard in 'Making a Difference' across our organisation. Each awardee has actively participated, endured and succeeded in completing our 'Virtual Mount Everest Challenge' of 2021. This award required our staff to undertake varying distances each week, throughout the month of February, while engaging positively with the CSR team in making a Difference to our work environment.
- Being a CSR Champion at DBS by joining the CSR 'making a Difference' initiative.
- Achieving the distances milestones each week.
- Accumulating the individual achievement of 76km for the month of February.
- Actively participating in the weekly photography challenges.
- Showing teamwork and comradery by positively supporting other staff throughout the challenge.
- Being a positive contributor to building a positive work environment across DBS.
Contact the CSR Team at - CSR@dbs.ie for any follow up queries.