Semester 1 examination results will be released on Friday, 24th February after 2pm
Welcome to the Examinations Office
The Examination Office centrally administers the examination process, in relation to programmes delivered by Dublin Business School (DBS). The overarching aim of the Examinations Office is to provide an efficient and effective service, to both our student population and staff across the breadth of our organisation.
The Examination Office is principally concerned with the effective timetabling of all exams within DBS. Our remint also includes:
- Providing suitable venues for students to complete examinations.
- Providing alternative examination venues for students with disabilities.
- Scheduling and timetabling examinations.
- Printing, security and distribution of examination papers.
- Compilation and issuing of exam results to students.
- Training and managing our
Invigilation team and External Examiners.
- The organisation of Examination Board meetings.
- Supporting the timely flow of information to students and staff.
Other examination related queries for : ACCA / CIMA / IATI / DBS & ICM Diplomas should be directed to the Professional School +353-(01)-4177500
Monday-Friday 9.00am-1.00pm & 2.00pm-5.00pm
73-83 South Great George's Street, Dublin2, Ireland
Any student, who wishes to contact a staff member from the Examinations Office or would like a response to an examination related query, should do so by contacting the above email address. Any request for information should include your full name, and student I.D.
Online Student Forms:
Request Duplicate Transcripts
Personal Mitigating Circumstances (PMC) Form
Assignment Extension Request Form
Verification of Results / Appeals
Verification of Results / Appeals Forms must be submitted within 7 working days of release of results on Student Intranet / Notice Boards
Verification of Results Policy
Verification of Results Form
Discussion of Examination Scripts Policy
Application to View Scripts Form