International Office
Supporting Student Success

INIS/GNIB Request a letter Medical insuranceICOS LEAP Attendance

Here to Help!

The International Student Services Team are here to make sure all of International Students have a wonderful experience in DBS and while visiting Dublin. We can help you with:

  • Registration and Orientation- settling into DBS College life
  • Immigration Services- registering with ISD (formerly INIS)
  • International Student Letters- requesting letters when you need them
  • Accommodation Options and Advice- either booking through DBS or general advice 
  • General Advice and Support- your personal welfare, mental health, and how to get medical help when needed. 


Important Notes

  • You do not need a College Letter to register with ISD
  • All letters will be processed within 3 working days of request and will be issued to your DBS student email account.
  • All non-EEA students are required to have private medical insurance when coming to and residing in Ireland for the purpose of study. The private medical insurance should provide cover for accident and/or disease and should cover the student for any period of hospitalisation. 
  •  DBS is a member of the Irish Council for International Students (ICOS).

International Students seeking a deferral

Contact Details

We are here to help with any issues you may have, offer information or even for a catch-up chat. Feel free to drop in and talk to a member of our team. We are available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. 

Drop in to our Student Support Zoom call here (Monday - Friday 9am-5pm)

E-mail: [email protected]