Where can I find my timetable for my classes?

Full Time Students: Click here to all full time programmes.
Part Time Students: Click here to visit the evening timetables.

I have moved and I want to update my address

Click here to request a change of address.

I have lost my Student Card, where do I get a new one?

Click here to request a replacement Student Card. Please note there is a fee of €10 for replacing lost cards ( within 5 working days).

I want to collect my Parchment

Click here to request your Parchment. If you have already requested your parchment, please contact Aungier Street Campus Reception. Please note that when collecting your parchment, you will be required to sign a proof of receipt form.

Where can I get a copy of my Academic Transcripts?

Click here to request a copy of your Academic Transcripts. The turnaround for receipt of 2 copies of your transcripts is 5 working days for current students and graduates within the last 4 years.  
Please note that if you are not a current student or a graduate within the last 4 years, there is a €25 fee. Academic Transcripts cannot be requested before exam results have been released.

I want to change my course

Click here to request a course change.

I want to change or de-register a module

Please contact a member of the Registrar's Office on artsschool@dbs.ie (School of Arts), businessschool@dbs.ie(School of Business and Law) to change or de-register a module. Please note there is a strict two week window at the start of each semester in which you can change your modules. After this two week window has elapsed, it will not be possible to change your modules.

How do I contact a staff member?

If you wish to call a staff memeber, please call reception on 01 4177500. Alternatively, if you want to email a staff member, use the following format: firstname.lastname@dbs.ie

I want to get an extension on my assignment 

Assignment extension forms are available from Reception in Aungier Street and Castle House Building or online here. Please note that all extension applications must first be approved by the Programme Leader and then you will be contacted with the outcome.

I need to defer an exam

In seeking deferral of exams a Personal Mitigating Circumstances (PMC) form needs to be completed and submitted to the Registrar's Office for approval along with supporting documentation. This form is available online here. You will be contacted by a member of the Registar's Office with the outcome of the deferral request.

How do I go about getting a PPSN?

Outlined below are the various steps required to obtain a PPSN. http://www.welfare.ie/en/Pages/Personal-Public-Service-Number-How-to-Apply.aspx

Can I still get a PPSN even if I’m not living in Ireland?

If you are living outside Ireland then please email for details - reg@dbs.ie